11 March 2014

Sunny days!

Hi!!Today I decided to post about gilets and when I was looking for stores with gilets I started wondering if a lot of people wear them (I hope you wear them!!).. Personally, I love to wear gilets during Spring when I choose a more casual look. The reason for that is because I like very simple looks and I think the gilets give a different touch to them but also because they are perfect for the chilly mornings. Usually, I wear them when my looks are all black to give a little bit of color.I also love the ones with fringes like the ones from Blanco, Replay or Asos because they give you a bohemian style. Hopefully sunny days will remain so that we can start wear them!!I wish you a lovely evening!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics