10 March 2014

KIMONOS

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Kimonos are a must have for this season!! They give you a bohemian style and you can use them in so many occasions; like festivals but also in a chic event at night. Kimonos are very simple to use because you can wear them with everything! I love to use it with skinny jeans, but also with shorts; you can use them with a short dress or on the beach only with your bikini under! When I was doing some research, to see which brands had kimonos for this season, I discovered a portuguese brand: Lavender Bloom (https://www.facebook.com/lavenderblooom). They have really nice kimonos but also playsuits and jackets plus, everything is handmade and they can send everything worldwide. So, go check their facebook!I hope you like the kimono's idea!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics