17 March 2014

Street Style- Rachel Bilson

Shirt: Mango; Shorts: Monki; Shoes: Aldo; Bag: H&M; Sunglasses: Zerouv

Hi!! Last week I didn't write a street style post so, I decided to start this week with one. I chose Rachel Bilson, her looks are very casual chic and this one is not an exception. Her looks are, most of the times, composed by neutral colors and basic pieces like the one above. I love the Mango's shirt, I think that is the type of shirt that we can wear in different occasions. I saw this H&M bag and I just fell in love because it's a leather bag plus it's huge (just how I like them) so we can put there all the stuff that we need always with us. The sunglasses are from Zerouv (http://www.shopzerouv.com/) go check their websites they have amazing sunglasses!! I hope you like the look!!

Olá!! A semana passada não fiz nenhum "street style" post por isso, decidi começar esta semana com um. Escolhi a Rachel Bilson, os looks dela são muito casual/chic e este aqui não é excepção. Os looks dela na maior parte das vezes são compostos por peças muito básica (que todas nós temos nos nossos roupeiros) e com cores muito neutras. Em relação as peças que eu escolhi, adoro a camisola da Mango acho que são daquelas camisolas que vai acabar por ser das mais usadas pois ficam bem com quase tudo. A mala da H&M na minha opinião é perfeita, pois é preta, enorme e de pele!! Os óculos de sol são da ZeroUv (http://www.shopzerouv.com/) aproveitem para irem espreitar o site deles tem óculos espetaculares com preços óptimos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics