18 February 2014

Iconic Bags



I believe that almost every women has a favorite accessory. Some adore shoes, other love scarves, mine is bags! Handbags are my doom, when it comes to a handbag I can not resist, I feel that it must be mine at that instant. I  completely lose my discernment. I always like to try to convince myself that a handbag, doesn't matter how expensive it is, is always a good buy. My arguments are usually based on the fact that a really good handbag will accompany us for years, and will be usefull with several outfits at different times. In addition,  when we pick the right one, when it's a really good handbag it makes us much more elegant. Handbags complete a look (whatever it is) and besides all these qualities, we may keep inside them all those objects without which we can't live. From the mobile phone to the tampon, all that is most precious for us is inside them. So I ask you, how is it possible not to like bags?

1:Hermès; 2:Celine; 3:Balenciaga; 4:Louis Vuitton; 5:Marc By Marc Jacobs;  6:Chanel; 7:Stella Mccartney



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics